Squidwards Madness Squidwards Madness

lol Jon Snow and Jesus graves
lmao

Mr. Freeman, part 0 Mr. Freeman, part 0

Actually I'm staring at my phone not my computer

new Mode//Nuevo Modo new Mode//Nuevo Modo

Nice loop! I like the style!

Daxxs responds:

Thanks for classifying and see :D

A Day's Journey (GD Edition) A Day's Journey (GD Edition)

Hmmm... This is really good.
Pros: I really like the melody, and the violins in the background are pretty nice.
Cons: The drum sequence is extremely repetitive (AKA the same pattern the whole song). I know it's a background loop, but you could add just a little differentiation.
Cheers!! c:
PS: I love the Undertale-like beeps at the end. Great to make text appear. I might even use this song in a level. :D

MollusK-Music responds:

I agree a lot about those drums. But fret not - aside from house songs with their 1- 2 - 3 - 4 drum beat - I've been working on that during my all-too-extended hiatus.

Thanks for the review, cheers c:

An Astronaut's Daydream An Astronaut's Daydream

Oh, man. This is fabulous. I DEFINITELY think this is your best work. Like, holy moly. I favorited this right away, and I'm probably going to be listening to this track for the next 1,000,000 or so years. BTW, I just found out you're GMD Condor. WHaT. ThE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU? Yo... This is amazing. Your music making skills are even better than your awesome GMD level making skills! GG!

MollusK-Music responds:

Haha, thank you so much. Yeah I take a lot more pride in my music than in Geometry Dash. Granted, I still have a lot of fun with the game, I just get more enjoyment out of this. I'm really happy you like the song, be sure to look out for more future bass from me. I am having a lot of fun with the genre.

Cheers c:

~{ Wub and Effection }~ ~{ Wub and Effection }~

Wowza mah ears are literally amazed.

larrynachos responds:

Watch out dude, I just saw a little semen trickling out of the left one.