A Day's Journey (GD Edition) A Day's Journey (GD Edition)

Hmmm... This is really good.
Pros: I really like the melody, and the violins in the background are pretty nice.
Cons: The drum sequence is extremely repetitive (AKA the same pattern the whole song). I know it's a background loop, but you could add just a little differentiation.
Cheers!! c:
PS: I love the Undertale-like beeps at the end. Great to make text appear. I might even use this song in a level. :D

MollusK-Music responds:

I agree a lot about those drums. But fret not - aside from house songs with their 1- 2 - 3 - 4 drum beat - I've been working on that during my all-too-extended hiatus.

Thanks for the review, cheers c:

An Astronaut's Daydream An Astronaut's Daydream

Oh, man. This is fabulous. I DEFINITELY think this is your best work. Like, holy moly. I favorited this right away, and I'm probably going to be listening to this track for the next 1,000,000 or so years. BTW, I just found out you're GMD Condor. WHaT. ThE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU? Yo... This is amazing. Your music making skills are even better than your awesome GMD level making skills! GG!

MollusK-Music responds:

Haha, thank you so much. Yeah I take a lot more pride in my music than in Geometry Dash. Granted, I still have a lot of fun with the game, I just get more enjoyment out of this. I'm really happy you like the song, be sure to look out for more future bass from me. I am having a lot of fun with the genre.

Cheers c:

~{ Wub and Effection }~ ~{ Wub and Effection }~

Wowza mah ears are literally amazed.

larrynachos responds:

Watch out dude, I just saw a little semen trickling out of the left one.

Mega Dub-Mashup Mega Dub-Mashup

wot da fok did i just hear
m y e a r s a r e b l a z i n g
so gud

Wishful Wishful

Cool beans indeed m8.
Only thing I didn't like was the arp at 1:01.
It just felt kind of off.
Anyways, good song.
Kappa ^.^

AeronMusic responds:

Yeah it is. Thanks tho!

Xtrullor - Terran Era Xtrullor - Terran Era

Almost perfect m8. The atmosphere and the orchestra were great, the drums were insane, and the drop was amazing. The buildup is just...basically there's no buildup. It sounds like you used the violins from ichor, and the song felt a little too short. But the hype kept me listening, and overall this song is awesome.

MollusK - Cuttlefish MollusK - Cuttlefish

Bruh.
I started out like you, wanting to make EDM but not having the materials. Since I only have like one or two downloaded extra VSTs, my music is pretty sucky. However, finding your channel is like a new inspiration for me.
Dude, that song just proves that n00bs can git gud too.
Gr8 song m8.

MollusK-Music responds:

Thanks, dude. I really appreciate that. Don't worry about not having too many VSTs yet. Lol, I still can't use Massive very well. I wish you luck for your future productions and I'll be sure to give you some feedback when I have the time. Thanks again! c:
~M